Did you know that we, Lake Country FracWater Specialists, LLC (“LCFWS”) have been validated by Sandia National Laboratories. This technology has been validated, out of 54 other technologies, to be the ONLY fully effective technology to remove organic materials from energy production wastewater.
The link below is a report prepared by Sandia National Laboratories which documents the effectiveness of this unique, proprietary, innovative, (high quality), patent pending technology that only Lake Country FracWater Specialists, LLC can provide.
Lake Country FracWater Specialists, LLC has the capability to treat hydraulic fracturing flowback, produced and pit water to reduce/eliminate all inorganic and organic constituents at the well site with the proprietary patent pending processes.
- Treated flowback and/or production water from one well, can be readily recycled and blended for use in a proximate well
- Treated flowback and/or production water from the Lake Country FracWater Specialists processes can be readily treated through reverse osmosis without any additional treatment
- Problematic flowback and other generated waste waters as well as problematic production water which are prohibited from disposal in SWD wells which are treated through the Lake Country FracWater Specialists processes may be readily disposed of in conventional SWD wells in lieu of solidification
- Recovered SWD well waters and other problematic source waters which are otherwise unacceptable for hydrofracturing use which are treated through the Lake Country FracWater Specialists processes may be readily used for hydrofracturing
The following link includes strategic information that I am confident you will appreciate which includes:
1) Video of our system in commercial operation for your viewing convenience
2) Treatment Regimens Expertise of LCFWS
3) Drilling Waste Fluids Recycling and Solids Management (Pit Water Management)
Separation of solids and clarification of petroleum waste water for reuse
4) LCFWS vs. The E&P Industry Offerings
Lake Country FracWater Specialists have developed an economical, compact, modular and fully portable process for the removal and management of these compounds. One modular system has the ability to treat up to 10,000 barrels of oil & gas waste waters per day. Multiple modular systems can be used to treat larger volumes.
Reduction of hauling costs of frac water
Reduction of scale in the well bore
Solids produced are non hazardous residual waste
Reduction in the amount of fresh water for hydraulic fracturing operations
Implementation of the Lake Country FracWater process will minimize the financial impacts and environmental impacts to the maximum extent possible of drilling for natural gas by allowing for the reduction/elimination of disposal costs and hauling costs of flowback & production waters, reduction of scale in the well bore; reduction in the requirements of fresh water for hydraulic fracturing operations; and the reduction in truck traffic in the vicinity of the natural gas wells.
In addition, our process provides a high flow and low cost alternative to many other methods for conditioning the flowback water, for example, when reverse osmosis is being considered. We are able to remove the scale forming metals from the water in order to accommodate more cost effective RO treatment. High purity barium sulfate and strontium sulfate are actually produced as by products from one of our proprietary processes.